Github user DmytroShkvyra commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2002

    @1ambda
    >   I think we don't need to worry about max call stack size since it
occurs in unusual env like windows, linux on vm.
    >   Zeppelin is not the thing like JDK. There is no reason to support
windows build. Working is enough.
    >   Even nodejs fails to support all platforms. (e.g max call stack size).
    The problem not in OS or NodeJS. Problem is that I and my colleagues are
backend developers whom want develop interpreters and integrate zeppelin  (to
Hadoop e.g. and other cluster technologies) and the do not know anything about
UI development (in common). They use usually vms for testing and development.
And they use maven as the most mature build tool. I and my collegues don't want
learn nodejs and how to solve it's bugs. I have more than 15 years experience
as developer. Last time I have developed UI 7 years ago. Only this gave me
possibility find solution fast. To be honest my experience with nodejs was not
so sweet.
    Let's give to all developers possibility contribute to zeppelin! :-)

---
with INFRA.
---