GitHub user andreaTP reopened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2150

    [ZEPPELIN-2278] Env variable to configure Npm registry

    ### What is this PR for?
    When deploying Zeppelin in private Cloud or within closed networks, it
happens that Npm Registry isn't directly reachable, so we want to configure our
own proxy/registry otherwise we couldn't fetch dependencies. It is anyhow worth
to let user configure npm registry instead of hardcoding the URL.

    ### What type of PR is it?
    Improvement

    ### What is the Jira issue?
    [ZEPPELIN-2278]

    ### Questions:
    * Does the licenses files need update?
    * Is there breaking changes for older versions?
    * Does this needs documentation?

    $ git pull https://github.com/nokia/zeppelin npmConfig

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2150.patch

    This closes #2150

----
commit 6bebed23805b409a050c22606250ba1bef9f3c44
Author: Andrea Peruffo <andrea.peruffo1...@gmail.com>
Date:   2017-03-17T09:59:44Z

    [ZEPPELIN-2278] Env variable to configure Npm registry

----

---
with INFRA.
---