Thanks for letting me know. I agree almost things we should develop.
Personally, concerning refactoring it, I'm doing a bit with several PRs but
we need to restructure InterpreterFactory. At first, list up all issues and
make some groups and handle it. How do you think?

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net