Jeff,

Moon and I discuss the behaviors of clicking restart buttons from notebook
page and interpreter page. In your case, it's intended fully. For more
detail, In case of "per user", we can do the same thing in note and
interpreter pages, but in case of "per note", we cannot get the exact note
when users click restart button in interpreter tab. Thus Moon and I decided
not to change original behaviors of interpreter page. It would be changed
when we add admin feature.

Thanks for testing it.

Regards,
Jongyoul