Hi Saksham,

As you mentioned, there's an API that returns paragraph result in JSON
format [1].
Types of result can be TEXT, HTML, TABLE, IMG etc [2].

I assume you meant download TABLE data as csv/tsv format programmatically,
right?
One reason we don't have such API is that the csv/tsv conversion is done on
front-end side [3].

To provide an API, we'll need to move these routines from front-end to
back-end side.

Thanks,
moon

[1]