Agree with @Felix,  especially for the large PR and PR of new features it
is still necessary to have more than +1.

I think committer have the ability to identity whether this PR is
complicated enough that needs another committer's review.  As long we as
have consensus, we could commit some PR without delay and some PR for more
reviews. So that we can balance the development speed and code quality.

Miquel Angel Andreu Febrer <miquelangeland...@gmail.com>于2017年12月19日周二
上午2:07写道: