Hi Jhang,
What is the expected behavior with standalone cluster mode? Should we see
separate driver processes in the cluster(one per user) or multiple SparkSubmit
processes?

I was trying to dig in Zeppelin code & didn’t see where Zeppelin does the
Spark-submit to the cluster? Can you please point to it?

Thanks
Ankit