GitHub user ReedOei opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2918

    [ZEPPELIN-3399] Tests failing with no changes - ShellScriptLauncherTest and
SparkInterpreterLaunchTest

    ### What is this PR for?
    When I run all of the tests zeppelin-zengine in IntelliJ, the tests in
ShellScriptLauncherTest and SparkInterpreterLaunchTest fail, but if I run these
tests by themselves, they pass.
    There is a problem with the tests in ShellScripterLauncherTest and
SparkInterpreterLaunchTest, which is that if some of the ConfVars are set (such
as ZEPPELIN_HOME) in other tests, then these tests will fail, because they
expect that these variables are not set.

    To fix this, I have added a setUp() method that clears all of the ConfVars
to both ShellScripterLauncherTest and SparkInterpreterLauncherTest. This way,
none of the ConfVars will be set when these tests are run.

    ### What type of PR is it?
    Bug Fix for tests ShellScripterLauncherTest and
SparkInterpreterLauncherTest.

    ### What is the Jira issue?
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-3399

    ### How should this be tested?
    Can verify tests still work after pull request by running them, and can
verify that they failed before by running all tests in IntelliJ in the default
order that IntelliJ runs them.

    $ git pull https://github.com/ReedOei/zeppelin
ShellScriptLauncherTest-testLauncher-fix

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2918.patch

    This closes #2918

----
commit ac9ff3b645f4ef79a598a14b910abb5892fe0216