Github user jongyoul commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/pull/2935

![image](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/3612566/39105199-8439d0ce-46ef-11e8-8885-1666dbf47a09.png)

![image](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/3612566/39105205-9077f078-46ef-11e8-97fe-9d4fd53a1b64.png)

![image](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/3612566/39105291-ff54b166-46ef-11e8-9168-60df1998cb25.png)

    @zjffdu I've received this issue report from one of my colleagues that he
ran a wrong code to read all of the data from a large directory and it took for
20mins with a spark job and he tried to stop a spark interpreter. and Then he
tried to create a new note, but he couldn't see an interpreter lists from
creating note page and a list-interpreter when clicking a button on a note.

    BUT I've tried to make it with current master into my local but it fails
because 'restart' always work fine. It looks only until 0.7.3.

    Generally, this code doesn't a problem anymore in current master and
branch-0.8, but this kind of synchronized blocks don't look good. I prefer to
change it but it's not a bug now. What do you think of it?

---