Hi!

I am trying to implement a filter inside zeppelin in order to intercept the
petitions and collect metrics about zeppelin performance. I registered the
javax servlet filter in the zeppelin-web/src/WEB-INF/web.xml, and the
filter works well for the REST request; but it does not intercept the
Websocket communication (which is the way zeppelin ui interact with
zeppelin server in notebook related stuffs).

Do you know a way to configure a javax servlet filter to intercept
websocket communication without modify NotebookServer class?.

Thank you!