Which version of zeppelin do you use ?

Panchappanavar, Naveenakumar Gurushantap (Nokia - IN/Bangalore) <
naveenakumar_gurushantap.panchappana...@nokia.com>于2018年4月29日周日 上午4:20写道:

> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to run pyspark interpreter by using matplot library which
> plots simple graph,but its not showing any graph plot diagram instead it
> returning one general object, but when we use python interpreter it is able
> to plot the graph.
>
> Pyspark programme
> %pyspark
> import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
> plt.plot([1, 6, 3])
> plt.figure()
> x = [0, 2, 4, 6, 8]
> y = [0, 3, 3, 7, 0]
> plt.plot(x, y)
>
> output: [<matplotlib.lines.Line2D object at 0x496ff50>]
>
> python interpreter
> %python
> import matplotlib.pyplot as plt
> plt.plot([1, 6, 3])
> plt.figure()
> x = [0, 2, 4, 6, 8]
> y = [0, 3, 3, 7, 0]
> plt.plot(x, y)
> output:
> it able to plot the programme
>
> can any one please help on this.
>
> Regards
> Naveen

  • pspark int... Panchappanavar, Naveenakumar Gurushantap (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)
    • Re: p... Jeff Zhang
      • R... Panchappanavar, Naveenakumar Gurushantap (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)
        • ... Jeff Zhang