The PR has conflicts with the current codebase, we need the PR author first
do rebase. The k8s integration depends on that PR's author's progress.

Panchappanavar, Naveenakumar Gurushantap (Nokia - IN/Bangalore) <
naveenakumar_gurushantap.panchappana...@nokia.com>于2018年5月9日周三 下午5:12写道:

> Hi Zhang,
> As of now we did not create any PR for this change.
>
> We were using the PR#2637 and encountered issues mentioned.
>
> In 0.9.0 are there any plans for K8s integration.
>
> Regards
> Naveen

  • merging of... Panchappanavar, Naveenakumar Gurushantap (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)
    • Re: m... Jeff Zhang
      • R... Panchappanavar, Naveenakumar Gurushantap (Nokia - IN/Bangalore)
        • ... Jeff Zhang