Hello Jeff

I know that problem with OSS projects - it's always not enough time :-(

My changes are quite small, mostly formatting, and it would be nice to get
them into 0.8 branch, as some documentation is really looks not accurate
because of incorrect formatting.
Regarding this one - should I open a separate PR against 0.8 to make it
into release?