Hi

We use zeppelin in multi-user environment, the interpreter scope mode seems to
allow notebook execution in serial only. If multiple users are running their
notebooks concurrently, these notebooks are queued for serial execution. If one
notebook takes a long time to complete, it basically blocks other notebooks
from execution. To enable parallel notebook execution, it seems we need to use
the isolated mode, which creates a new interpreter instance (run on separate
JVM) per user. But this can become expensive (compute resource intensive). what
is the suggested interpreter mode for multi-user environment?

Thanks
Denny