Just tested another setup - took 0.9.0 preview, replaced only interpreter
and Scalatre templates - and everything works just fine:
[image: Снимок экрана 2020-05-02 в 16.21.35.png]
But when I compare with version compiled on my machine, I see following,
and there is an error about "mode-undefined.js" not found - there is no
such error in 0.9.0-preview1

[image: Снимок экрана 2020-05-02 в 16.10.45.png]