What Helium does for the Interpreter is just downloading binaries from
maven repository.
*bin/install-interpreter.sh* is the CLI, which runs InstallInterpreter
<https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/zeppelin-zengine/src/main/java/org/apache/zeppelin/interpreter/install/InstallInterpreter.java>
class.

So, if multiple versions of interpreters are published to a maven
repository (with different neo4j driver versions),
Helium can help users to download different versions and install.

The interpreter maven artifacts are predefined in conf/interpreter-list
<https://github.com/apache/zeppelin/blob/master/conf/interpreter-list>,
however, *bin/install-interpreter.sh* can download any artifact using '-t'
flag.

Thanks,
moon