Hi Jeff
It will be consistent to enable z.show for both python and R languages.  The
zeppelin doc mentions the display system is backend independent, but it doesn't
work for R.  Is it easy to enable it for R?
https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.9.0/usage/display_system/basic.html#table

Thanks
Denny

    On Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 11:32:33 PM EDT, Jeff Zhang <zjf...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 I don't this z.show is supported in R interpreter, but you can use R
package to visualize R data.

denny wong 于2021年7月29日周四 上午11:03写道:

--
Best Regards