Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> I am about halfway through a new implementation that only has the the
> "token"-level parsing (I think you call that "push"). It seems to simplify
> the design, although a lot more code for token checks, but I think it is
> the right thing to do.

Yep, push/token VS. pull/nodes/dom.
But using "token" may be more appropriate here, "push" referring to
event based parsers, my bad.

> In this, it doesn't seem to hard to support both Map formats, basically by
> key type. If key type is plain (String, number, date and few others) then
> the object format will be used and otherwise the key/value entry format is
> used.

Sounds good.

> As for "_type", I am not sure yet, but I think ParameterizedTypes will be
> required and inability to provide that will simply serialize with Java
> Object Serialization (if it cand) or fail. I will report back when I am
> nearer to the tricky bits.

IRRC, the issue with "_type" is polymorphism in deserialization.
For example, if you need to deserialize some Property<Vehicle> that
contains either a Car, a Bus or a Motocycle you need to read "_type" early.