Right, but with a single JSON column you have reduced RDBMS to a KeyValue
store. Can the JSON document be indexed in some intelligent way on Postgres?

Isn't the SQL EntityStore already doing this in Zest?

Love your; "YesSQL"

Although I saw another funny meme;l
  NoSQL 2005 = No freaking SQL
  NoSQL 2010 = Not Only SQL