For our dev@zest.apache.org subscribers,

We (Paul and I) was approached by Oracle to participate in the community
outreach program, which is seeking the wider Java community to assist
Oracle in getting Java 9 in better shape before the GA Release.

Part of that is that we have a Jenkins build available for Java 9 builds
(thanks Paul), and that they will notify our small community whenever a new
Java 9 build is available.

So, if you don't care much of Java 9, you can ignore these emails.

Niclas

--
Niclas Hedhman, Software Developer