Niclas Hedhman a écrit :
> Ok, so we need to figure out if a name is feasible before tossing it into
> the ring of names.
>
> Starting over, I would like to propose the following two names, that seem
> eligible;
>
> * Apache Aardworx
>     (114 hits, but effectively only one Facebook profile)

I don't like this one very much.

> * Apache Accaly
>     (630 hits. A name (or family name) on Facebook and plenty of
> misspellings of "actually")

Asked a couple of friends and relatives for ideas:

Apache Akira
Still didn't find a live project with name conflict

Apache Mottainai
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mottainai
A bit long maybe, maybe it's ok
Did not find any live project with name conflict

Apache Zingy

For the next ones I found existing projects but decided not to ditch
them right away and share.
Some I like, some are clearly out of question because of strong naming
conflict.
I don't really know where is the line in the sand.
IIUC, the issue with Eclipse Zest was that there're a lot of
similarities in keywords that could be used to describe the project.
The brand will be "Apache XXX". If a project or company named XXX exists
but it's scope has *nothing* to do with ours, could it be okay?

Apache Jeet
I like this one very much!
In reference to Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeet_kune_do
and the idea of quickness vs. speed:
http://dddcommunity.org/library/oberg_2009/
Found a sole project http://jeet.gs/ which is a css layout