Hi Niclas,

I second Stanislav, we need a new logo.

But we can get polygene.apache.org up online without it, simply reusing
the old logo for now.

The logo we display on the home page is comprised of two images:
http://zest.apache.org/graphics/Qi4j-Logo-Symbol.png
http://zest.apache.org/graphics/Apache-Zest-Logo-Text.png

As a first step, we can just replace the second one to change the
project name.
We'll also need to change the ones present in the documentation mini-sites.

Niclas, if you could replace graphics/Apache-Zest-Logo-Text.png withyour
change in the SVN repo for zest.apache.org that would be cool.

I'll do the rest as part of handling gitpubsub and so on.

About the new logo

Here's a sketch I did very quickly reusing a public domain clip art of a
DNA strand, there are so many of them:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12845170/polygene2.png

I'm not found of it but it shows that it's easy to make sense of the
name visually. We could find an illustration of something more related
to composition in the genetics field.

/Paul