Hi Thomas, we (apache project) don't control the infrastructure
supported by Apache, we are merely users. Support for git is a long
running discussion at Apache, I suspect you should direct these types
of issues to infrastruct...@.

Also, I did a quick search on the INFRA jira (you might look at the
GIT component there) and found the following already in place:

Regards,

Patrick