Hi Eugene, that looks right to me. (did that fix it for you?)

In addition to the anti-pattern I mentioned earlier, another one to
look for is slow running tests -- often times a test will run slowly
that could be coded in a different way to run much more quickly.
Notice here that we don't even wait the second if the test is already
passing. Although we might run for a much longer time if needed. (this
all adds up when you have hundreds/thousands of tests).

btw, you might put that comment directly into your assert. Also take a
look at Assert.fail("foo") instead of assertTrue(false). (it's a nit
though).

Patrick