Hi Patrick and Flavio,

This property (jaasLoginRenew) variable can be removed from the wiki
documentation. Looking at my github, I found that I was using this
variable in a development branch at one point:

https://github.com/ekoontz/zookeeper/blob/sasl-3.4.0/src/java/main/org/apache/zookeeper/server/quorum/QuorumPeerConfig.java#L171

and from there I must have added it to the wiki, but it was never used
in the apache source tree as Patrick's grep command shows.

I'll remove the variable from the wiki page today.

-Eugene