Github user karanmehta93 commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/307

    @hanm @eribeiro
    Thank you for your comments. I have added a rebased patch with a test in
`ZooKeeperServerMainTest` class. Please review whenever convenient.

    > It's odd to have two (or in future even more) types of latency checks
scattered around which creates fragmentation w.r.t. the definition of what a
request latency means.

    We can decide based on opinion from other people and I can update the patch
accordingly. I will create new JIRA's based on @tdunning suggestions, after
this one gets approved. I am eager to take them up.

    Documentation is still pending. Will add a patch for it soon. I am not sure
if I have to modify the `ZooKeeperAdmin.xml` file or `ZooKeeperAdmin.html`
file. Can you point me to any relevant stuff?

---
with INFRA.
---