One minor issue on release note - ZOOKEEPER-2829 should be included. I
think it's missing in release note because the "Fixed Version" field was
not set on that JIRA issue.

Other than this, I am +1.

Verified with JDK 1.8.0_151 on OS X 10.12.6

- Check sum and signature verified.
- API documentations looks good.
- All unit tests passed.
- Set up 3 node cluster, verified through zk commands and a couple of 4lw.