GitHub user andschwa opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/486

    ZOOKEEPER-2999: CMake build should use target-level commands

    CMake is using `include_directories`, which has global side effects,
    instead of the more explicit `target_include_directories`, to include
    directories per target (and with private or public scoping).

    Furthermore, CMake should also use `CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR` over
    `CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR` in order to allow inclusion in other projects via
    `add_subdirectory()`, and we can reduce the minimally required CMake
    version to 3.5 from 3.6.

    $ git pull https://github.com/andschwa/zookeeper ZOOKEEPER-2999

    https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/486.patch

    This closes #486

----
commit 5e184a2b56561af012a09d395e687a0a2cf3cf42