Github user andschwa commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/499

    The change is this:

    ```
    -target_link_libraries(hashtable PUBLIC $<$<PLATFORM_ID:Linux>:m>)
    +target_link_libraries(hashtable PUBLIC
$<$<OR:$<PLATFORM_ID:Linux>,$<PLATFORM_ID:FreeBSD>>:m>)
    ```

    This code is not executed on Jenkins, so I don't see how it could be. I
double checked, it's still running the Autotools build, here's a snippet:

    ```
         [exec]      [exec] checking that generated files are newer than
configure... done
         [exec]      [exec] configure: creating ./config.status
         [exec]      [exec] config.status: creating Makefile
         [exec]      [exec] config.status: creating config.h
         [exec]      [exec] config.status: executing depfiles commands
         [exec]      [exec] config.status: executing libtool commands
    ```

---