I am reviewing ZOOKEEPER-2184, and hope to merge it in next few days. I'll
also try to review and clean up some of the top pending requests and merge
those in 3.4 as appropriate. I think it's a good idea to cut another
release after ZK-2184 is in (ZK-2959 was already committed two weeks ago),
as this is a long awaited feature and many users want it.