Great news, thanks Mohamed!
Really appreciate your patches so far, I think contribution from Facebook
is very valuable for the project. Looking forward for more!

Meetup in Menlo Park would be awesome too. I'm located in Hungary so I need
to make some efforts to get there, but the sooner you provide more details
and exact timing of the summit, the better chances for me (and potentially
others as well) to make it.

Thanks!

Andor