Fine.

I'm happy to ignore 1549, 2846 and 2930. Still we have the list of:

- ZOOKEEPER-236 (SSL/TLS support for Atomic Broadcast protocol)
- ZOOKEEPER-1818 (Fix don't care for trunk)
- ZOOKEEPER-2418 (txnlog diff sync can skip sending some transactions to
followers)
- ZOOKEEPER-2778 (Potential server deadlock between follower sync with
leader and follower receiving external connection requests.)

SSL (ZK-236) is a feature which essential for the 3.5 release, hence I
wouldn't leave it out or postpone it for the next stable release. PR has
been out for a long time, get on reviewing please.
The rest are also long outstanding issues which have been found in the 3.5
branch.
ZK-1818 is something which was found in 3.4 and fixed in 3.4, but never has
been fixed in 3.5. Quite a serious issue if still present.

I think we should at least run some manual testing and see if we could
repro any of these issues before going ahead with a stable release.

Regards,
Andor