Github user lvfangmin commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/605

    @anmolnar thanks for the context, I'll provide a separate patch for 3.5 as
well.

    Also I created a JIRA to improve the test: ZOOKEEPER-3157.

    As I mentioned in that JIRA, internally, we 'fixed' flaky test by adding
junit.RetryRule in ZKTestCase, which is the base class for most of the tests.
I'm not sure this is the right way to go, since it's actually 'hiding' the
flaky tests, but this will help reducing the flaky tests a lot if we're not
going to tackle it in short-term. And we can check the testing history to find
out which tests are flaky and deal with them separately. So let me know if this
is useful in short term, if it is I'll provide a patch to do that.

---