GitHub user tamaashu opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/663

    ZOOKEEPER-3154: Update release process to use the MarkDown solution

    Added `mvn clean` and `mvn install` to `ant clean` and `ant compile` as
dependency.
    This way we clean and build zookeeper-docs maven sub-project when we clean
and build main ant project.
    Added releasenotes.md and fixed small issues in MarkDown files.

    Next step is to remove not needed forrest content and dead ant code.
    Only valid for branch-3.5, do not backport to branch-3.4.

    Change-Id: I308a970c253be1bb82387516bf7b08bd7818a2c7

    $ git pull https://github.com/tamaashu/zookeeper ZOOKEEPER-3154-3.5

    https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/663.patch

    This closes #663

----
commit 556021f48af1b05647f8506917390c42114c1be7
Author: Tamas Penzes <tamaas@...>
Date:   2018-10-09T16:04:46Z

    ZOOKEEPER-3154: Update release process to use the MarkDown solution

    Added `mvn clean` and `mvn install` to `ant clean` and `ant compile` as
dependency.
    This way we clean and build zookeeper-docs maven sub-project when we clean
and build main ant project.
    Added releasenotes.md and fixed small issues in MarkDown files.

    Next step is to remove not needed forrest content and dead ant code.
    Only valid for master branch, do not backport to branch-3.4 or branch-3.5.
    Adopted versions are coming.

    Change-Id: I308a970c253be1bb82387516bf7b08bd7818a2c7

----

---