GitHub user tamaashu opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/698

    ZOOKEEPER-3155: Remove Forrest XMLs and their build process from the …

    …project (branch 3.4)

    In this commit I've removed the forrest XML files and their result from the
repository.
    I've also removed the process to generate HTML and PDF files from the
forrest files, since it's not needed anymore.

    It also effects the test-github-pr.sh and test-patch.sh, since we do have
less parameters for them (FORREST_HOME).

    Change-Id: I30ecdb181f19eed05d86838b12c75e0c03e33710

    $ git pull https://github.com/tamaashu/zookeeper ZOOKEEPER-3155-3.4

    https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/698.patch

    This closes #698

----
commit 408b1968051ac582d7f4a81cccd756ac851db36c