We are planning to run Zookeeper nodes embedded with the client nodes.
I.e., each client runs also a ZK node. So, network partition will
disconnect a ZK node and not only the client.
My concern is about the following statement from the ZK documentation:

"Timeliness: The clients view of the system is guaranteed to be up-to-date
within a certain time bound. (*On the order of tens of seconds.*) Either
system changes will be seen by a client within this bound, or the client
will detect a service outage."

What are these "*tens of seconds*"? Can we reduce this time by configuring
"syncLimit" and "tickTime" to let's say 5 seconds? Can we have a strong
guarantee on this time bound?