Great work Norbert
I you want I can help,especially for rat, findbugs (need to switch to
spotbugs anyway) and OWASP stuff (recently I started using Maven
Plugin in other projects)
But I am not sure how can I help you concretely if we do not commit your work.
We could commit the work as it is now, leaving "ant" as official build
method, but having the poms committed will ease collaboration.

We will also have to work on CI jobs, I can help on that part as well

Enrico