Hi Bram,

Thanks for the contribution. Please follow Enrico's instructions on how to
officially contribute on the ZooKeeper project. Here's our guidelines:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/HowToContribute

Additionally, 4lw has become deprecated, so we won't accept new features on
that. You can add new Jetty command or JMX whichever suits you best. IMHO
the best would be add to them both.

Thanks,
Andor