Il giorno mar 16 lug 2019 alle ore 07:44 Andor Molnar <an...@apache.org> ha
scritto:

> Yes, my main concern is: why does the maven succeed, if we're still
> having javadoc issues?

if I run in zookeeper-server this command I can't find any WARNING or ERROR
mvn javadoc:javadoc

only this ignorable one (I think)
INFO] --- maven-javadoc-plugin:3.0.1:javadoc (default-cli) @ zookeeper ---
[ERROR] Error fetching link:
/home/diennea.lan/enrico.olivelli/dev/zookeeper/zookeeper-jute/target/site/apidocs/package-list.
Ignored it.

and javadocs are generated correctly

Does Idea fail the build  ? do you have logs to share ? (I don't have Idea,
I am using NetBeans that apparently runs maven from the command line when
building)

Enrico