It definitely sounds like a nice feature.

The important question is what is the actual importance after you multiply
it by the amount of usage it gets.

For instance, I know that multi gets a bit of usage, but I would guess that
it actually gets very, very little. It might even most of the cases that
you have in mind.

If that is so, how much would an extension to multi actually be used?