Jordan,
I am sorry, I have approved that change but we need another binding +1.

For who doesn't know that patch is about releasing to Maven central a
'tests jar' in order to ease tests of downstream applications.

I am sorry but this weekend I had time to package this new rc and I wanted
to move 3.6.0 forward, it's been a long time that the community is waiting
for it.

Enrico