That view only shows 23 of ZK's total jobs. I think that view should also
be deleted in favor of the one at
https://builds.apache.org/view/Z/view/ZooKeeper/
Part of the impetus for creating individual tabs, one for each letter, is
for stability, because when we group letters into groups, people feel the
need to adjust them when one group gets bigger than others. This happened
twice, and broke links. Having the top-level views of a single letter, and
subviews under that creates stable, predictable links to job views.