Il Gio 19 Mar 2020, 20:11 Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org> ha scritto:

> I would very much like my pull request in
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-3739 to be merged in 3.6.1
> and newer, because it helps ensure newer java APIs don't leak into pull
> requests/patches when developing stuff to contribute using a newer JDK, by
> leveraging the "release" flag of newer JDKs. However, in order to do so, it
> needs to remove the use of an internal com.sun API which is not supported
> in newer JDKs. I would like it included, because it makes it easier for me
> (and others using newer JDKs) to contribute.

I usually use jdk13 for my applications and while I work on ZK code.
What problems are you facing?

It is important to remember to build with jdk8 while making releases. But
for dev it is not needed.

Maybe we can merge that patch on master but I don't feel it is so important
at the moment. (With jdk13)

Enrico