Thank you Christopher !

I have manually fixed the pom.xml files in branch-3.6 and release-3.6.1
branches.

I would like to port ZOOKEEPER-3791 to branch-3.6 (that is now
3.6.2-SNAPSHOT) and to 3.6.1 (that is now 3.6.1-SNAPSHOT)

We need another binding +1 on ZOOKEEPER-3791, Benjamin Reed already started
a review.

I hope we can fix this stuff soon, this way we can release 3.6.1 to the
public

Enrico