I found ZOOKEEPER-3807. lots of bad formats in the website pages build due to
bash marker. It's my blame.Do we need to apply it to 3.6.1 ?

----- Original Message -----
From: Christopher <ctubb...@apache.org>
To: dev@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cutting 3.6.1 HEADS UP !
Date: 2020-04-17 13:27

Okay, I found the problem. The exec-maven-plugin seems to ignore the now-empty:
<argument>${mvngit.commit.id}</argument>
This is a bug in either exec-maven-plugin or maven itself when parsing
config, possibly related to:
https://github.com/mojohaus/exec-maven-plugin/issues/132
I provided a pull request to fix it in:
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/1321