Hi,
I am glad to share with you that we are now part of the OpenJDK Quality
Outreach Program.

https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/quality/Quality+Outreach

This means that we will be actively reporting any issue found by ZooKeeper
project to the OpenJDK team.

We are currently testing ZooKeeper against a matrix of versions of the JDK
and current master is running very well on JDK8,11,12,13,14 and 15-EA.

You will see on this list periodically an email from the OpenJDK team. I
will take care of responding to these emails.

I am happy that we can contribute back to the OpenJDK project.
This activity will also help us in keeping ZooKeeper in perfect shape on
every OpenJDK version.

Best regards
Enrico Olivelli