FYI: The awesome operator list has a few including Pravega:
https://github.com/operator-framework/awesome-operators

I've seen a few more while investigating kubebuilder, operator-sdk (rh) and
the like:
https://github.com/Ghostbaby/zookeeper-operator

Perhaps the first thing we might consider is adding a wiki page detailing
the available options and insights from the community? Esp if folks are
using them. Similar to the client and tools pages:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/ZKClientBindings
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/UsefulTools

Patrick