Thanks for the quick review Chris.

I agree with the second part of your e-mail completely. I’m not sure either
that the community has given a thumbs-up for logback, but I wanted to finalize
my patch sooner, because I have other duties to take care of.

I feel like logback is generally acceptable for ZK, but log4j2 would be more
convenient, because most projects will eventually swap for it.

Andor