The license file in the binary (which also comes from the src) doesn't
match the jar version:

  -rw-r--r--   1 phunt  staff   327135 Jan 16 23:54 commons-io-2.11.0.jar
  -rw-r--r--   1 phunt  staff    11359 Feb 25 00:47
commons-io-2.7.LICENSE.txt

Is this something you want to fix, or not a release blocker, I can't
remember how we treat this...

Patrick