The error is "JAVA_HOME is not defined correctly."
so probably there is some problem with Travis.

Is there any volunteer to investigate and fix it ?

apart from the CI problem, that maybe is not blocker for a release

I wish someone else could review the PR. It is very valuable !

Enrico

$ javac -J-Xmx32m -version
598javac 11.0.5
install
5990.00s$ if [ "${TRAVIS_CPU_ARCH}" == "arm64" ]; then sudo apt-get
install maven; fi
6000.01s$ mvn clean apache-rat:check verify -DskipTests spotbugs:check
checkstyle:check -Pfull-build
601Error: JAVA_HOME is not defined correctly.
602  We cannot execute /usr/lib/jvm/java-11-amazon-corretto/bin/java
603The command "mvn clean apache-rat:check verify -DskipTests
spotbugs:check checkstyle:check -Pfull-build" exited with 1.
cache.2
604store build cache